The Hackers Manual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hackers Manual

All your video game hacking needs, rolled into one site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Chatbox  
The Hackers Manual is now fully operational!! We only need to spread the word about the site, and get more members!!! -Collserra
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Collserra
ISO Files and how to find them I_vote_lcapISO Files and how to find them I_voting_barISO Files and how to find them I_vote_rcap 
R3XBacon
ISO Files and how to find them I_vote_lcapISO Files and how to find them I_voting_barISO Files and how to find them I_vote_rcap 
LegoNin99
Dako
JM JELLYFISH123
Ads by Linkreferral
free web site traffic and promotion
Ads by Web Directory Online
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!

ISO Files and how to find them

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R3XBacon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
R3XBacon

ISO Files and how to find them Empty
PostSubject: ISO Files and how to find them   ISO Files and how to find them EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:25 pm

What are ISO files? They're "pictures" of the backs of game disks that you can download to your PSP so you don't have to carry all those fragile game disks everywhere with you. (You would most likely need CFW). Ok hackers, help me with this.
Back to top Go down
http://hackersmanual.forummotion.com
Collserra
Site Creator
Site Creator
Collserra

ISO Files and how to find them Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Files and how to find them   ISO Files and how to find them EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:15 pm

ISO files can most easily be found in torrent sites, such as The Pirate Bay(No links to illegal sites..). But be warned, Torrent sites come with a pretty big chance of a Virus getting on your computer/PSP. Usually, you can find a good file for the game your looking for if you just Google the game name.
Back to top Go down
https://hackersmanual.board-directory.net

ISO Files and how to find them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hackers Manual :: Portables :: PSP Hacks-
Jump to: