The Hackers Manual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hackers Manual

All your video game hacking needs, rolled into one site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Chatbox  
The Hackers Manual is now fully operational!! We only need to spread the word about the site, and get more members!!! -Collserra
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Collserra
How to jailbreak your ps3 I_vote_lcapHow to jailbreak your ps3 I_voting_barHow to jailbreak your ps3 I_vote_rcap 
R3XBacon
How to jailbreak your ps3 I_vote_lcapHow to jailbreak your ps3 I_voting_barHow to jailbreak your ps3 I_vote_rcap 
LegoNin99
Dako
JM JELLYFISH123
Ads by Linkreferral
free web site traffic and promotion
Ads by Web Directory Online
FWD is an internet advertising directory, providing free and paid quality listings. Boost your business popularity and increase your site traffic with us!

How to jailbreak your ps3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JM JELLYFISH123

How to jailbreak your ps3 Empty
PostSubject: How to jailbreak your ps3   How to jailbreak your ps3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Hackers please help
Back to top Go down
Collserra
Site Creator
Site Creator
Collserra

How to jailbreak your ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to jailbreak your ps3   How to jailbreak your ps3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Jail braking your Ps3 is a lot different than hacking a psp. If you want some help, please give me some more information, like your Ps3's firmware version.
Back to top Go down
https://hackersmanual.board-directory.net

How to jailbreak your ps3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hackers Manual :: Consoles :: PS3 Hacks-
Jump to: